Easy “Pizza” Stuffed Chicken, This tasty recipe takes dull chicken and makes it exciting and fun for a kid of any age
The photo of this Pizza chicken doesn’t do it any favours. it makes a dull chicken breast and makes it luscious.
This was inspired by my favourite pizza (little of everything on it). But you can alter this the topping to almost anything you prefer.
Easy "Pizza" Stuffed Chicken
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 3 Bacon Medallions Sliced
- Tomato Puré roughly 2 tbsp
- Cheddar or other cheese grated
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- Dried mixed Herbs
- Sliced pepperoni
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/392°F for fan oven refer to manufactures guidelines, but fan oven is normally 10c less than a conventional oven.
- Take the Chicken breasts and score deeply across the breast about 3/4 of the way in.
- Now take your chicken breasts and using your hands or a spoon take a 1tbsp of tomato purée and rub it into the top of the breasts and in the scored holes being careful not to cross contaminate the tomato purée pot/tube.
- Then take your sliced Peppers, Onions, pepperoni, mushrooms and Bacon Medallions and stuff them in the slices
- Then place on the middle shelf of the oven for 20min.
- Take your grated cheese and top the cooked chicken breasts and give it a sprinkle of the mixed herbs and pop back in the oven for 10min or until golden.
If you liked this, you may also like our Leek & smoked bacon frittata