Pizza pasta is a quick and easy pasta meal for the whole family. Add your favourite pizza toppings if wish and bake for 15 minutes!
What if I don’t like…
Pepperoni can be used as well as pretty much any pizza topping such as pineapple, or chicken. So go crazy and have fun!
Storage and freezing pizza pasta
Cool within 2 hours, Transfer to smaller containers to aid cooling
Once cooled safely, it can be frozen for up to 3 months
As the meal contains meat, please ensure the pasta is fully defrosted. You should never defrost on the worktop.
This is only guidance please use your own judgement.
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta
- ovenproof dish
- large frying pan
- 200 g dried pasta
- 1 onion diced
- 2 peppers diced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ¾ carton passata (500g)
- 1 400 g Tin of chopped tomatoes
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 60 g pepperoni sliced
- 150 g of mozzarella
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 3 tsp Dried Italian herbs Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Parsley, Sage and Bay Leaves. Chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- In a pan of slightly salted water, cook the pasta as per packet instructions.200 g dried pasta
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add a splash of olive oil and fry the diced onion for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and continue to fry till the peppers are starting to soften.1 onion, 2 peppers, 3 cloves garlic
- Pour the Tomatoes, paassata, oregano and Worcestershire sauce and stir well.1 400 g Tin of chopped tomatoes, ¾ carton passata (500g), 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Diced ½ of the pepperoni and add to the sauce with the “Italian herb mix” and season well.60 g pepperoni, 3 tsp Dried Italian herbs
- Pour the cooked pasta in to an ovenproof dish and pour over the sauce, mixing well.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and finish with the remaining pepperoni on top of the pasta.150 g of mozzarella, 100 g cheddar cheese, 60 g pepperoni
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or till the cheese has melted and is golden.