A very quick and easy Pork meal, Prosciutto and red pesto pork loin, Great with gnocchi or roasted potatoes. Little fuss, Just prepare and go.
This is more of a “grown-up” meal but still loved by all, especially the cook as preparation time is only 5min and there is almost no washing up afterwards, from this meal, just a baking tray and a chopping board.
If you don’t like red pesto, swap it for green pesto, and you’ll still have a delightful roasted pork meal.
Prosciutto and red pesto pork loin
Great with gnocchi or roasted potatoes. Little fuss, Just prepare and
- parchment paper
- Prosciutto ham 8 slices, should be enough
- Jar of red pesto or green if you don't like the red
- a pork loin
- Layout a piece of parchment, the length of your pork loin and wide enough for rolling the pork on.
- Place prosciutto on the parchment, overlapping slightly.
- Spoon red pesto paste over the Prosciutto ham, giving it a nice covering, but not too deep.
- Place your pork loin on one side of the ham & Pesto, and using the parchment, roll the pork loin and prosciutto, wrapping the pork in the ham and pesto
- Bake in an oven for 30 min at 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 5
- remove from the oven and allow to cool a little and juices collect, then serve.