Quick and easy Biscoff cheesecake is a breeze to make and tastes absolutely out of this world, a huge family favourite.
This is a no bake cheesecake and is awesome because of its simplicity and if you have never tried Biscoff then you’re in for a treat, if you have a sweet tooth.
Quick and easy Biscoff cheesecake
- 250 g Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
- 50 g digestive biscuits.
- 125 g butter melted
- 500 g Cream cheese such as Philadelphia full fat
- 120 g Icing sugar
- 250 g Biscoff spread Smooth
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 300 ml tub of double cream.
- 150 ml Double cream
- 3 tablesppons icing sugar
- Biscoff biscuits.
- Using a food processer “blitz” or Biscoff & digestive biscuits in a
freezer bag and crush them until they are fine crumb, mix with the
melted butter and mix well, before it sets put it in an 8”/20cm Deep
loose bottom cake tin (I use a potato masher to press down the crumb in
- Using an electric whisk blend /mix together the icing sugar, cream
cheese, vanilla, cream and Biscoff spread until smooth and can hold
peaks, don’t over whisk.
- Put the cream cheese mix on top of the biscuit base and allow to set over nigh in the fridge.
- Whisk together the icing sugar and double cream until it can form peaks
and hold them, put in a piping bag and decorate the cheesecake to your
choosing with the cream and Biscoff biscuits#
- The cheesecake should last 3days if kept in the fridge (treat like you would normally treat cream cheese)
This is the perfect pudding after our wonderful Beef Wellington.